Global Equity Fund
To grow your capital at a pace that significantly exceeds inflation through exposure to a collection of leading businesses throughout the world.
Is This Fund For You?
You have a reasonable investment time horizon (over 5 years) and a moderate to high tolerance for risk. Consider this fund if you seek exposure to a concentrated portfolio of companies in Europe, North America and Asia.
Global: the portfolio manager invests in equities around the globe. Concentration is focused in the developed world - western Europe, the United States, and Japan in particular. The fund's geographic allocation may vary considerably based on where the best opportunities lie.
Estimated long-term geographic mix:
The fund concentrates its assets in 25-50 equities. To be considered for inclusion in the fund, a company must: offer a product or service that makes sense and can be expected to gain market share over the long-term; have an appropriate risk/reward balance; have a proven ability to generate strong and stable cash flows; and trade at a reasonable valuation. Emphasis is placed on stocks that are undervalued due to the market’s myopic investment horizon.
- This fund is designed to provide you with exposure to foreign equities and currencies; make sure it fits into your investment plan.
- Understand the meaning of foreign market risk and the impact that foreign currencies can have on performance.
- Learn about Edinburgh Partners and their investment philosophy.
- Keep in mind that a concentrated portfolio may have greater short-term volatility than an index.
- Fund managers have an average of 20 years investment experience
- Global equity management from a European perspective
- All-in at $10,000: 1.78%
- At $150,000: 1.66%
- At $250,000: 1.57%
- At >$250,000: Even less
Dr. Sandy Nairn, EPL
Learn more about the manager's roots, investment approach, and the Global Fund.
Play Video (8:10 min, 23 Mb)